my ideal mate...

there has been some buzz in the air lately about what people are looking for in their ideal guy or gal.
to be honest (possibly due to a slightly low self confidence)
i hadn't ever bothered to give it much thought.
so tonight i decided i should to start making a list of qualities i'd want in a mate.
(this may never happen due to my complete lack of follow through---thanks A.D.D!)
but i know one thing:
previous knowledge and appreciation of this scene from The Cosby Show and the ability to recognize and it if i just say "Eh man" out of no where in a conversation would probably fall around #8 on the list.
(yeah I'm a pretty low maintenance gal except when it comes to pop culture)
enjoy!
EH MAN!
object width="425" height="350">








and judging by how many people have already watched this clip on youtube
im sure my perfect mate is out there somewhere!

2 comments:

appojax said...

brrtbrrtbrrtbrrt i say EH MAN! lol.

Anonymous said...

Classic Cosby ... I'm also a big fan of "Jammin on the One."

I saw your little crayon music videos on youtube and thought they were very charming.